Monday, November 1, 2010

Bloody Bachelorette Party

image

As Halloween 2010 comes to a close, I thought I’d post some photos of the  “bloody bachelorette party” my girlfriends and I threw for our bestie who is getting married in a few weeks.

image

We donned some ghastly bruises and fake blood with our special custom T-shirts to form a spooky bridal party. The guest of honour looked super fab as a gothic bride and we had a great time fete’ing her last days a single gal.

image

Plenty of ghoulish treats were served, such as my infamous sugar cookies that I customized with the bridge and groom’s initials, along with some bloody cosmo’s and orange jello shots to get our night on the town started off right!

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

FAMOUS!!! Best party EVER!!!!!
Still drooling from your cookies

leyla said...

Love this idea! So cute. Would love to have you as our "featured bachelorette" on our site

http://www.hotbachelorette.com

you can reach me on Twitter @chibachelorette

Hello Lover... said...

How fun!