Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hot Deals at HorseFeathers Home…

Torontonians take note - there is a liquidation of Horsefeather’s massive inventory of eclectic antiques and other fun finds at the corner of Dupont and Davenport going on for the next few weeks. With most pricing at 40% off, it is worth checking out to see what bargains you can snap up.

P1140659

One of my favourite finds is the antique painted vitrine pictured above, which at  $2180 originally, is now just over $1300! I love the “x” detailing on the centre of the doors and the great raised profile on the bottom.

P1140692

I also am loving this vintage suitcase on its custom black stand which is now just under $600 – this would be so fabulous used as a nightside table in a little boy’s bedroom!

Happy Hunting!

1 comment:

Hello Lover... said...

Ooooh this makes me wish I was in Toronto!