Monday, May 24, 2010

We’ve Moved…

It’s true – this past week was the big move into the apartment! It went well and the boy and I have settled in quite nicely. Until I can post a few sneak peeks, below are some charming moving announcements that I adore:

image

Furniture Silhouettes, Rock Scissors Paper

image

Pink Pagoda, Iomoi

image

“Moved” Fill-In Invitation, Kate’s Paperie

Brooklyn Brownstone themed letterpress change of address cards, Lucky Duck Letterpress (too bad I didn’t actually move there..make one for Toronto please!)

My favourite by far is the amazing “we have made our move” set from Kate Spade with the crisp black and white theme, cheeky chess pieces and striped envelope liner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. One needs to be made for Toronto. Love the blog!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!I am happy for you. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new apartment.