Monday, April 19, 2010

C U Soon CB2

Well it’s not that soon, but at least Torontonians know it’s coming to our side of the border. Setting up shop in the crumbling space that housed the Big Bop, CB2 announced a couple of months ago that they will open their first brick and mortar location in Canada.

P1130306

To celebrate CB2 making its way to the corner of Bathurst and Queen, here are some of my latest obsessions from crate and barrel’s younger fabulous sister:

image

The ceylon pitcher, perfect for delicious herb or fruit-infused summer beverages $29.95

image

Spicy lipstick-red engine stools are simultaneously glam and punk at the same time, $89.95-$99.95

image

The format acrylic desk accessories, cubes and shelves are aching to find a home in my office. I especially want the floating shelf! $7.95-$49.95

image

The fantastic pop art for your floor that is the Grrrl Rug, $349

image

You can’t go wrong with the classic peekaboo acrylic waterfall coffee table, $249

image

I’m so sad that the white metal trunk only comes in the large size – I would love to stack the white ones in my office and use them to store samples! $-69.95 

image

And lastly, I love their affordably sleek yet spunky barware, of which it is too hard to narrow down my faves! I am so excited to entertain with my andy warhol lip plates I purchased a couple of years ago online and can’t wait to be able to pop down to the store whenever I want!

2 comments:

bazaarofserendipity said...

aww i bet your super excited! btw im having a giveaway on my blog that ends tonight if you want to enter..
www.bazaarofserendipity.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

that pitcher is the coolest!
perfect for your summer predrinks at the new pad!
xox