Friday, January 15, 2010

Palm Harbour

I am loving the fresh blue and white of Ralph Lauren's Palm Harbour collection.

clip_image002

It totally reminds me of the Ralph Lauren set my mom bought me for my bedroom in the 90s, but with a classic Hollywood  regency twist.

clip_image006

I love how the lattice motif blends with the patterns that look like they were transferred right from delft blue and white china.

clip_image004

Layered with crisp white, it would be stunning at a cottage or beach house and would be a perfectly calming set to tuck into for a guest room.

clip_image008

In addition to the bedding, there are also coordinating towels available too:

clip_image010

And did I mention the bedding is on sale at bloomies?

2 comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

blue + white is such a refreshing combo. love the crispness of the beds.

style and grace said...

I have the sheets on our bed in my master bedroom. Love them!