Sunday, January 10, 2010

A New Years Update

I know I’m a little late on the 2010 update but here goes…       

Long time followers of this blog would be hard-pressed to let the sharp decrease in posting these past few months pass by without notice. A big part of that reason is not only my 9-5 job at a design firm, but my dedication to pursuing my interior decorating certificate in the evenings. My usual blogging hours have taken a hit to accommodate the endless assignments, such as my sample boards below:

image

I hate to say it, but this will probably continue as I work to complete my certificate, so please bear with me for the next while. I do promise though that you will get to watch the progress of my apartment decorating unfold over the next few months, so I hope you’ll stick with me and see how it turns out!

Happy New Year!

No comments: