Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Perfect Pansies

I feel like I’m cheating on my darling Margherita, but I can’t help myself: I am in love with the Pensees collection by Bernardaud!image

I have always been a pansy girl  but I’ve never seen anything like these beauties before. The purple and gold palette is perfection with that little hint of blush pink, plus the gold border adds an extra shot of glamour.

image

The medium 7” bowl ($156) would be lovely to put out some candies in a formal living room, but the jackpot is the large round tray ($900), which is breathtaking! It would pop as a centrepiece on a modern white lacquered dining table, which is totally what I want it for - too bad it’s crazy $$$

 

image

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them too!!
Sadly, boys don't enjoy such full sets of china. That being said, can they really dispute a candy bowl? I think not.

The Goods Design said...

So darling! Makes me want to have my girlfriends over for a tea party!