Friday, March 27, 2009

Shaken, Not Stirred

image

My boyfriend has recently gotten into martinis. Inspired by his newfound infatuation with the classic cocktail, I have compiled a basic barware set that I think any dude would feel cool to show off during a pre-drink or dinner party at his pad:

 

image

Dizzy Cocktail Glass, $1.95

image

Black Etched Cocktail Tray, $63.80

 

Banded Bar Cocktail Shaker, $88

 

Josh Owen Aluminium Cube Jigger, $25

 L ATELIER DU VIN CHIC LADY NIGHT CORKSCREW

L Atelier Du Vin Chic Lady Night Corkscrew, $50

 

Georg Jensen stainless steel and mouth-blown glass Ice Bucket, $210

In case you feel inspired, here is the classic recipe for a martini.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Bayjb said...

My friend loves dirty martini's but I always have a hard time holding the glass. I love the one you show. I never want to skimp on liquor but seriously, those glasses are an accident waiting to happen

cbaker23 said...

what's a cube jigger?