Tuesday, January 6, 2009

J'Adore Jaipur

I have an intense longing to own the entire Jaipur collection that Michael Aram designed for Waterford. Inspired by Indian architecture during the British Colonial period, the cut-through patterns are exotic but oh so pretty!

image

Jaipur Creamer/Mini Jug, $85

image

Jaipur 16" Cocktail Tray, $215

image

Jaipur Covered Sugar, $85

image

Jaipur Nut Bowl, $60

Jaipur Lidded Ice Bucket with Tongs

Jaipur Lidded Ice Bucket with Tongs, $225

image

Jaipur 15" Bread Platter, $125 

My favourite piece is the nut bowl but having the creamer and sugar sitting pretty on the bread platter would work nice too!

 

1 comment:

Arlynn said...

I love the bread platter, that lovely, unique shape would actually go quite well with my everyday dishes - in a neutral white of course. But what beautiful pieces; I'd take them all if I had the opportunity : )