Thursday, August 28, 2008

From Russia With Love

image

Versace's Russian Dream China Collection has struck quite a chord with me. I'm not usually a fan of the designer's opulent and loud aesthetic but this Rosenthal porcelain collection is very tempting!

The pretty pastel shades and gold accents are dramatic while still being feminine and soft. The greek key motif is elegant and I love the idea of having a diniing room that would pick up the china's colours.

Click to enlarge

 

 Click to enlarge

While I probably wouldn't buy every piece (the beaky gold handles on the tea cups are not for me!), I totally adore the smaller plates, serving dishes and taller tea cups.

1 comment:

Bayjb said...

OMG these are gorgeous. I love the colors and the pattern. Normally I'm not a fan of Versace china but this I am LOVING.

Happy weekend!