Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Beauty is my Business: Armani Fluid Sheer Radiance

Nothing says healthy glow like a pair of freshly blushed cheeks. A pop of pink instantly brightens your face and makes you look soft and pretty as opposed to tired and dull. Plus for my fellow pale peeps, a rosy hue looks so much more natural than a bronzy orange or coral.

image

imageWhen it comes to picking a pink blush, I like to go with a product that looks natural, has staying power, and doesn't look garish. 

Armani's fluid sheer radiance in #18 covers all the bases. Rub in a touch of the vibrant pink liquid and you've got the perfect shot of colour to liven up your look.

Girogio Armani fluid sheer radiance, $35

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any tips for applyinh a liquid for a gal who has always used powder- and never quite got the hang of using Benetint anywhere but my lips

Jessica Claire said...

My method is dabbing a tiny droplet of the fluid on my pointer finger and applying it to the apples of my cheek in a quick circular motion. You don't want to use too much as the pigment is very concentrated!

It's also great layered with a shimmer product, such as NARS the multiple in "south beach"