Thursday, August 28, 2008

And the Survey Winner Is....

P1010533

Nicole of So Haute! 

Thanks to everyone who took the time to give me their feedback.

Some nuggets of wisdom I discovered are that a lot of you work in communications (just like me!) and that a lot of you really enjoy the Toronto shopping posts.

I'm going to try and give you more of what you want but in the meantime, I will be sending Nicole her lovely prize pack from Teatro Verde consisting of:

  • a pretty silver julep cup
  • a patterned tape measure any design enthusiast would be proud to use at her fave decor store (by wild & wolf)
  • lovely set of powder room serviettes in a groovy ikat-esque navy and white pattern

Thanks again to all of my readers!

P1010529

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a beautiful prize! nicole is a lucky lady :o)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Thanks so much Jessica! I'm so excited! I love everything and can't wait to receive my prize!!!!