Monday, July 21, 2008

I Should Also Mention...

Somewhere in between disco bashes and party prep for my Israel Museum event on Wednesday, my newly minted 50 year-old-BFF and I slipped in a mother-daughter trip to NYC. Shopping, eating, more shopping and even more eating took centre stage -- so expect a few restaurant recaps and store reviews to roll out this week...


First one is Clio, which Jo from A Cup of Jo, pointed me to. I'm glad she did as the small SoHo boutique was quite precious.

The array of mainly kitchen goods was totally charming and my mom and I eyed several goodies we wanted to sneak back in our suitcase, including brightly coloured glasses, elegant tea sets, funky vases, printed tea towels and more.

My personal fave was the "sterling tea set" - how presh!

If you find yourself in SoHo, check out Clio for yourself on 92 Thompson Street or shop online here.

1 comment:

perfect bound said...

running there right now. running!