Friday, May 30, 2008

I Said Brown

Most of you won't get the reference in this post title, but that doesn't subtract from the subject: rich chocolate-hued walls.

image

Whether dark or milk, chocolate walls provide a beautiful background for your design scheme. Complemented with pale blue , light neutrals or crisp whites, it's a stunning choice that's decadent to the last paint drop!

clip_image002[11]

clip_image002[5]

image

image

clip_image001[12]

clip_image001[10]

clip_image002[9]

clip_image001[8]

clip_image002[13]

image

Photos from:

David Jimenez, House and Home, Apartment Therapy, House of Turquoise, Style at Home, Metropolitan Home, California Home Design and *more!

*I don't have sources for all of the images so if you see one of your photos, please let me know and I'll credit you.

1 comment:

chelswat said...

Great post! I have a brown wall in my bedroom with really light cream molding and it looks so rich and gives the wall depth. I love brown!!